Wholesale Electric Supply Company of Houston, Inc. is uniquely positioned as a leading supplier of electrical supplies and material management services to projects involving the United States Government. For more then 25 years, Wholesale has been providing electrical material to capital projects though our Construction Materials Management System (CMMS). Through our expansive capital project experience, we have supplied a number of government-funded projects and work closely with the Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Homeland Security, Department of State and the Department of Defense.
Onsite Material and Cable Management History
• Anniston Chemical Demilitarization project l Anniston, Alabama I 1997-2000 I Bechtel National
• (BNI) Hanford River Protection Project I Hanford, Washington I 199-Present I Bechtel National (BNI)
• Aberdeen Proving Ground Project I Aberdeen, Minnesota I 200-2002 I Bechtel National (BNI)
• LOGCAP III Military Operations I Iraq and Afghanistan I 200-2007 I KBR
• US Embassy I Managua, Nicaragua I 2004-2006 I Zachry
• FEMA – Hurricane Katrina and Rita Recovery I Louisiana I 2005-2006 I Flour
• US Embassy I Kabul, Afghanistan and Skopje, Macedonia I 2007-2009 I KBR
• Shaw Areva Mox Services Plutonium Facility I Aiken, SC I 2010-2013 I CB&I Areva Mox
• BGCAPP (Blue Grass Chemical Agent Pilot Plant) I Richmond, Kentucky I 2010-Present I Bechtel
• PCAPP (Pueblo Chemical Agent Pilot Plant) I Pueblo, Colorado I 2010 – Present I Bechtel
Women Owned and Operated
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is the nation’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America’s corporations.
• Wholesale Electric Supply Co. of Houston, Inc. has been certified since 1999 through WBENC’s Houston, TX affiliate, The Women’s Business Development Center.
Since its inception in 1979, Wholesale Electric’s CMMS System has been the electrical industry benchmark for material management services and been implemented on more than 350 projects totaling billions of dollars of capital expenditures in both domestic and international locations. CMMS operates as a standalone business unit for Wholesale Electric, with its own facilities and personnel to deploy worldwide.